Friday, April 6, 2007

A month... but nothing

Hey all...

Well, it's been about a month since my last post, I guess I just kept forgetting to get around to it, it seemed like such a pain, but now that I'm actually writing it, it isn't that bad. Anyway, lots of stuff has been going on, track meets, school events, social problems, social... good stuff? Yup, so I went out on a limb and ran for the ASB Tresurery position at our school (it's the highest ranking in Treasury) and someone with a strange turn of events, I won! But because of those rumors going around the school that though I was gay, the principal- Fr. Paul is somehow stopping me from being in office, a lot of people are saying this is descrimination, but I dunno, it just seems like a whole big deal out of something that should've stayed small. Also we started the official track season, I'm not too sure if I had been fully into it one month ago, probably ha. I found out my the only good event that's really worth my time is the- 800m event, that's 1/2 a mile for those who don't know. I've been getting decent times on it, nothing too great, still working on breaking the 2:30, and I'll need something like what... 2:00 to get into anything good like Francis or something. On Wednesday (odd day for a meet, usually on Thursdays or Saturdays) there was a strange turn of events and Francis ended up running the 4x400m race, which is a 4 person relay, but each run 400m, or 1/4th of a mile, a total of a 1 mile race. But when the opposing team- Bishop Alemany High School, formally just Alemany asked if we had a Junior Varsity team, we did not, so I scrambled 3 other guys, 2 freshmen, Johnathan, Garrett, and some shotputter, whom I still don't know to run the race. We did terrible, but from what I heard, the shotputter (he didn't even have running shoe let alone spikes) and I got the fastest times, hmm odd... Well it's like 48 days to my birthday, and I've just been counting down till that day looking forward to a new computer, sorry Toshiba but this computer is getting old!
NHK-Dan has been on a break for a while ever since Mr. Q decided not to allow meetings, I suppose now that break is over he will again. That's really all there is to say, it's been a boring month, and I wish that I had written more, hopefully this will inspire me to write a couple more, oh and a couple readers wouldn't hurt either!

-JA

No comments: