Sunday, March 4, 2007

A busy week, no posting

Well, it has been quite a while since my last post, sorry, I have been extremely busy with all sorts of things. All this week, I've been working like crazy on school work, house work, and friend work (woo too much eh?). Our big test in Latin was canceled and now it's going to be on Tuesday, instead of Friday. I someone to help me with Chemistry work, so now I can raise that grade. We finished the movie "The Returner" in NHK-Dan, and will be starting "The House of Flying Daggers" on Tuesday as well, oh wait, it might be an x-period in which it will be on Thursday? Huh, well on Friday I went to Ashley's house where we just sat around, things were good and bad (oh btw, sorry for skipping around xP), a fun time, I think we'll do it again next week, phew it's cheaper either way xD. Yup, well, there have been like a billion things to do that I haven't gotten around to, but I'm sure sooner or later I'll remember them. Oh that's right, today was the Los Angeles Marathon, I watched some of it on TV, didn't see my friend Mitch, I hope he's done by now, it has been a long hot day.
Hmm, I guess I should be getting off to do that new History essay + Zinn reading we have due tomorrow, ya tomorrow. grr. Oh right, and I was up till 2:30am working on a history paper, and I fell asleep during class that day for the first time xD.

-JA

No comments: