LIKE OOOOOMG!!!! I'm still freaking out from last night. May it rest that February 23rd 2007 was the best day of my entire life!!! First off, Ashley and I went to the Dir en Grey concert. The place was PACKED with all sorts of crazy looking people, but basically it was amazing! At around 9:30pm 居 (Kyo) came out on stage and started singing, it was the greatest thing I've ever seen!! They played about 10 songs or so from their new CD- The Marrow of a Bone. During the last song (Clever Sleazoid, one of like 3 songs I actually knew lol) 馨 (Kaoru) Threw his pick out on stage (he actually threw a couple out that he had used) and it flew on the floor next to me. I quickly ran down and grabbed it. The guy next to us got the drumstick as well, it was amazing! Afterward I bought a shirt and Ashley and I waited outside. It was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen, and life-changing for certain! Man it was awesome. Today however was pretty boring, I got up around 12 pretty tired. Then I washed the dishes and sat around online. Mom went out with a friend, and I've just been sitting here all night watching Macbook commercials online, *sigh* I need a new computer badly, but I'll sure miss this one... we sure had some amazing memories... My first rejection, all those years of pain, my first girlfriend, breaking up, losing my dad, fights, happiness, everything in my life of value has happened at this keyboard and screen of which I'm typing from at this very moment. I can truly say that this computer is a part of my history. It was given to me by my dad, and I've cried and laughed a million times on this computer, and I'm sure that I will many more times before I am done with it. I've done thousands of homework assignments, and worked on it till midnight and beyond, taken it to school, downloaded thousands of files, billions of IMs, everything that you could imagine. It was changing just moving it from the extra room to the dining room where it is now, I still cannot believe that maybe as short as 3 or 4 months, it could be gone. I'll miss it for sure, and hold on to it. Even now, as happy as I am I still am writing it all down on this computer.
I also have been listening to Dir en Grey nonstop all day :)
Oh... but... there was something bad that did happen today. I wanted to try calling Karia, and when I did... she was with her... boyfriend... *sigh* I miss those days before, but I'm sure that they're all just hardly a faint memory to her, if that. I took some meds and I've been feeling a little bit better thankfully.
Also, that guy, who I can now say his name- Matt has finally convinced that stupid slut Jessie to ditch David for him. It's disgusting and it sickens me. It's so disgusting I want to tear them both to shreds right at this moment. How can such filth exist in this world?? I wish karma would come to her, and may she get what she deserves!
-JA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment