OK! I think I have had more than enough to do with... well... EVERYBODY! Honestly, there are these people, and they walk around saying "Oh don't stereotype me, don't stereotype me, I'm an individual, I am respectable, I am different" NO YOU'RE NOT!!! Everyone! I don't care what you say, you're all the same as your friends! I can't even log into myspace without seeing the worst of it, I'm seeing people taking pictures of themselves with a Canon Powershot, and it's in black and white flashing in color with some gay name they made up. It is so annoying. I hate those tiny icons that people put in their background too, I mean seriously, a background is one gigantic image, not 50 annoying images, if I dont want to see the first one, what makes you think I want to see the other 49 ones??? Ok, Venice beach, it really pisses me off. Everyone is walking around eating beach food, and sitting there with no shirt on. It pisses me off, oh so much! I cannot stand the beach, it is hot, annoying, sweaty, cold water, sandy feet, huge lines, crappy food, and everyone walking around trying to act important. Hell, let's extend it to all of Los Angeles, no the entire United States, and dare I say the entire planet?? You know the extent of nationalism in a country, when you put dow nother countries for your own, that is pretty messed up people! I'm tired of you saying how America is the best, you know what? Maybe it's not the best! Maybe America sucks! Our leaders suck, our banks suck (yes you American Express) Our immigration control sucks! ok face it AMERICA SUCKS! AND SO DOES EVERYONE WHO RUNS IT! God I wish we were socialists, that way the government could arrest me for speaking out against them, and I could get shot, and not have to put up with all this junk! I'm tired of getting on the bus and seeing more Spanish than English, it's America! not Mexico! I don't want to listen to Spanish anymore, because I don't understand it, I want to listen to English, in my own house!
ok... well i just talked to someone, and i found out that this is not really "hate" as im making it sound like, thjikjoij you know what, the wor is "superficiality", it means that everyone sucks basically. everyone just lies and thinks that they are cool and original and stuff, but they're not at all, and really they're getting their ideas from somewhere, and the result is just crap, i really want everyone to just burn in a little hole, and I wnat no traces of society to be left. everything is just taken over by stupidness, and no one seems to even get it, jesus..... screw all this
-JA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment