Well... school tomorrow, eh sure ain't excited about that one. Pretty boring day today also, got up around 11, didn't have any breakfast or anything fun like that. Talked to Azure for a long time, a couple of hours or so, then called Ashley, she's working on the cover for her series, it looks exciting, I can't wait to read it, no sarcasm. Got the Math and History homework done just now, not too bad, test is coming up soon though, better study, and I need to find batteries for my calculator. Need 4x AAAs. Reinstalled Limewire to find the Tekken II song by Sex Machineguns, no luck with that, I'll talk to John tomorrow for it. Went to Joe/Julie's house too for dinner, always fun, had boar. Also fixed the problem with the Dir en Grey tickets, that's all sorted out, we'll pick them up on the 23rd at the office. Also looked online for a trench coat, I later found out that mom had one the whole time xD. lol. Eh, I guess the day was actually pretty eventful afterall, woo! Can't wait for school, pssh.
-JA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment