Sunday, February 11, 2007

A bounceback?

Well, good news, bad news, eh no real news at all. I managed to get things straightened out with Ashley with minimal problems. She got a little mad, but I think in the end we got things worked out for the best, and we're both happy now. she said I need to work on my voice and things, she says I need more emotion in it, I can't disagree with that. Anyway, mom has been giving me more problems with SAT junk and stuff, she's now convinced that I'm going to practically fail at life, and who knows what the future will really be like. The whole day was pretty much "blame jon for some random event day" wel thank the god(s) it's almost over, I should be off to sleep sooner or later, hmm it's after midnight now, so I guess technically it is over. Got into a fight with Karina, actually no, it wasn't a fight really, I just blocked her because she pissed me off, called me bad looking, eh I know I'm no hot guy, but still :/. Yup but as I was saying, the day was up and down up and down, I liked it though, it was pretty good. I also got onto youtube and finally got a chance to watch those videos that I read about in Time about people of the year, this girl "Lonelygirl15" was on it, and let me tell you, geez was it a big waste of time or what. I hated it, I couldn't even stand to watch more then, oh 20, a good 40 minutes wasted >_< thanks a lot lonelygirl15, you just wasted 40 freakin' minutes of my time! Yup, that's all really, ummm any homework this weekend? Looks like a little Math homework, online a chapter and stuff, shouldn't be too bad. Hmm, an odd day (days go by even and odd, they're numbered/lettered by a, b, c, d, e, f, g, and h. that's another story though xD). Oh and the science faire is at 7pm too! woo I'm sure excited. the periods are 1,3,5,7, that means umm... math, art, history, and english, woo sorta :/. I guess that I'm getting tired, hmm... maybe I should promote these blogs out to people, if lonelygirl can make a life out of blogs, maybe I can too! lol

-JA

No comments: