Hmm... well I just got home and figured I'd write a blog. Another boring day, *sighs* too bad that I didn't pick up on this whole "blog writing" thing until now, readers sure missed some good potential articles, for those who read, you'll just have to endure my boring articles. Anyway we had an interesting discussion in history about a woman named... *searches for book* Margaret Sanger. Apparentally she invented the original birth control <_<;;. hehe well anyway this guy at school- Brett has gotten all woried because of an "incident" that happened a couple of months ago, and now he is afraid it will get out all over school. I guess I don't blame him, but I just think things should happen as they happen. Who cares if people think we're gay or not, I sure don't! Well as I mentioned yesterday I didn't do my homework, and now i must suffer and do it tongith! grr... But I was also sort of annoyed because my club at school, NHK-Dan's (Nihon Kansha Dan- Japanese Appreciation Brigade) notice was taken off of the morning announcments, we're in the process of looking for band members.
I was just sitting on aim when I realized that I could talk about something people might actually want to read about. This girl that I know, named Karen has been iming me lately. I'm not quite sure of how we met, but we've been talking for a couple of months, and it only looks as though things have gone downhill with her. We used to be such great friends, and now I can't possibly understand what happened. She seems so reclusive and distant from me, I cannot help but feel neglagent from how she feels, It doesn't feel right at all. But as long as I'm on the subject of introducing new characters into my life, I might as wlell introduce Hannah. She too has been a good friend of mine, however ever since seh started smoking pot, she has only beome more and distant as well, she says that she has stopped, but I can't help but feel suspicious of her. Things feel wrong now, she used to be so nice and so happy, but now she has made me feel so bad, I feel responsible, and I know that I am not related to her much, but I just wish I could help, eh... I guess that's all.
-JA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment