Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It has been a chaotic last 2 days. I have just been really confused, I don't really have any idea what to do. I feel like just... god I don't even know what I want to do really... There's just so many complications... I can't even write their names, I can't bear to look at them. I wish I had a resolution, I wish I could figure things out, I wish that I weren't fighting with so many people... I just wish... I wish that I could find a way to resolve my problems, someone would show me the right way... but it is probably impossible, there is too much now. Nothing can help out right now, it's impossible, there are too many complications. I can't help anyone, and no one can help. God what the hell... all I am is just some whiny bitch... I hate this, I hate who I am, I hate what I look like, I hate everyone I know, I just wish... everyone, or I would just die, everybody, die. I don't want to live, I'm sick of this life. It is a waste, I'd rather be killed right now, than live another minute on this earth...

No comments: