Happy Valentines Day!
Well fortunately I decided to survive, peace has returned to the land! I am glad to report that my problems have been subsided, and everything has been taken care of, I am glad of this. I went over to Ashley's house, and gave her my present, I drew her a painting of calligraphy saying "I love you" she seemed pleased with it. But the bad part was the Chemistry homework, which I still cannot figure out, eh, oh well, I'll figure it out sooner or later, hopefully before the test coming up. Anyway, I found out today one of my classmates in English happens to love "Bleach" so I have been placed in charge of finding him something to watch, courtesy of youtube of course ^_^. Well, I guess I'll be off to bed, I am sure tired lol.
-JA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment