Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A good day... but not really

Well... Once again I have neglected my duties as a blogger poster. It is around midnight right now, as the posted time will suggest... Anyway, I've been at nothing but Ash Wednesday stuff at school, school itself, track, and homework, geez what a day. Life has been chaotic and filled with bad grades and failures, I guess that I'm not getting discouraged though, is that a good sign? Geez, I wish I had some readers, then I could ask them, ha, that's impossible though, no one will read these blogs. Anyway, as I was saying, I've managed to keep my life sane with my good grade in History (looks like the best grade out there with 89% wow...) and Ashley. I guess that love doesn't make things better, it just numbs your problems away, and I'm greatful. I'm glad that I was also able to fix that religion project I had due, I'm still working on that, and fortunately he let me redo it with enough time. I suppose I'll be up later, and writing this isn't saving me any sleep time, oh well! But ya, overall life has been falling apart, filled with bad stuff, and problems, but I'm just staying happy I guess.

-JA

No comments: