skip to main | skip to sidebar

Life Things?

Friday, February 9, 2007

I found out that Ashley tried drugs. God... I can't believe this... Her, of all people, I would think wouldn't do something like this, I don't know what I should even do. Damnit... I just... can't believe it, why? WHY!? I hate this, why does she have to do this??
Posted by 赤司ジョン at 10:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (16)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  February (12)
      • Dir en Grey, Karia, Computer, Everything Else!
      • A good day... but not really
      • 2 Days Break, Nothing Short of Adventure!
      • You know what? The world is messed up!
      • Valentines Day, Chemistry, and Bleach
      • It has been a chaotic last 2 days. I have just bee...
      • It has been a chaotic last 2 days. I have just bee...
      • Had better days.
      • A bounceback?
      • I found out that Ashley tried drugs. God... I can'...
      • Meet new friends
      • First Entry, Last?

About Me

My photo
赤司ジョン
View my complete profile