Well... it has been a couple of days since my last post, and a lot has happened to say the least, lots of ups and downs. Well let's see, I guess I should start out with Friday night. After another exciting day at school, I made my way over to Ashley's house, and we went out on another date. I took her out to see "Hannibal Rising", pretty good, and worth the time. I wore out my new coat from the closet, and she liked it a lot, I should wear it out more often. She gave my a Valentine's Day gift, a Shaman King poster, and a Carnation flower. I put the flower in water as soon as I got home, and I have the poster sitting next to me, ready to hang up somewhere in my room as soon as I get the time to do it. Anyway, Saturday... I got up, and didn't really feel like taking a shower, so I kinda messed with my hair and let it go. I really don't remember anything too exciting happening yesterday, I got some homework done, and that is about all :). Sunday (today), got up went online, sat around and took a shower. We sat around for a while and didn't do too much, then mom decided to go out and look for a new tutor for chemistry since obviously I am incapable of passing chemistry without someone (which I can't disagree on sadly), however driving into Westwood only proved unsuccessful, and it just resulted in a good fun driving lesson over the hills. Mom drove back and we went to Sperling's, the nursery far away. I passed by the exit for Jessie's house, and I shuddered. God, that still makes me sick, all those times... Anyway, we went to the nursery, oh right, I also found this crazy seed thing while at Westwood, and we took it there to be examined, it seems it is some sort of fruit from an African "Sausage Tree" scientific name: Kigelia Pinnata. But as I was saying, we got a little of the free food that they always pass out there, and bought a few flowers, then left. By the time we got home, we just sat around until it was time to go over to J&J's for dinner. While we were there we got to see the new baby Finn, and talked to Ian for a while. I talked to Kathy about her experiences in Japan, because she lived there for 4 years or so. I found out the name of one school she recommended called "Temple University" it seems a bit small, but I'll talk to her more about it. Afterward I came home and talked to Jennifer, we got into a fight and I blocked her, I feel bad though. I just said some things that are better left unsaid for now, just consider yourself lucky for not knowing, I'd rather not know myself, but I'll have to deal with it later, and I feel awful for fighting with her, and I wish I could do something about it right now. So, tomorrow Ashley and I are supposted to see each other, and mom mentioned the beach, hum, I don't know, sounds a little exciting, eh?
-JA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment