Thursday, February 8, 2007

First Entry, Last?

Hello...

I'm not quite certain what to write here. I guess I should start out with something in the way of an introduction. Well... my name is Jon, but everyone calls me JA, my initials. I live in the valley near Los Angeles, CA. I've never really written much in the way of a blog, I like writing, and I like people to read what I write. I'm half Japanese, on my dad's side, and half Swedish on my mom's side. I guess I'll just mention what happened today...
I guess today was a pretty normal day, boring, casual, whatever. I woke up at the usual time of 6:20 am and got ready for school. I skipped breakfast, a rarity for me to do, and went off. I arrived a few minutes early and talked to a couple of friends. From there I went to my first class, period 4, Honors Latin III. After not only doing the wrong homework assignment, not paying attention, and not doing the late assignment for the class I managed to escape. Period 6 was next, Social Problems & Justice. I turned in the late assignment, and we watched a film on something... I can't remember, so it must have been pretty bad :/. During lunch I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. While I was sitting down, a guy nearby clled me gay, because of a supposed incident from a while ago, I guess if things get popular enough I'll explain that later.
Ahh! Hmm.... well I was discovered online! Well, I suppose I can understand her reasoning, afterall it is almost 1am and I have to be up in a couple of hours, grr... stupid school! Hopeuflly I'll remember how to get back so I can finish this ^_^

-JA

No comments: